Adrian City Band Concerts
The Adrian City Band will begin their 180th season of music in the city in June of 2017. The Adrian City Band is the second longest continuous community band in the United States and has been performing musical delights for years.
Concerts are an hour long on Thursday evenings at 7:00pm and are free to the public. Bring your family and friends, don’t forget your lawn chair, and enjoy the warm summer evenings while listening to the Adrian City Band in the Farmer’s Market Pavilion.
2017 Season Schedule
- June 15 – As Summer Was Just Beginning
- June 22 – For the Kids
- June 29 – A Salute to America
- July 13 – Space: The Final Frontier
- July 20 – Hymns and Folk Songs
- July 27 – Music With Friends
- August 3 – Celebrations