Special Meeting of the Adrian City Commission
1. Ord. 18-009. Amendment to Section 46-500 of Chapter 46, of the Adrian Code, entitled “Commercial Medical Marihuana Facilities”.
1. R18-078. Administration. Resolution to approve a revised Medical Marihuana application and to give the City Administrator the authority to refund the $5,000.00 permit fee under certain circumstances.
2. R18-079. Administration. Resolution to approve of the reassignment of interest in property located at 2817 W. Beecher Street from TRC Income Fund, LLC to Fluresh, LLC.
3. R18-080. Administration. Resolution to approve a purchase agreement with Fluresh, LLC for 1751 W. Beecher Street (parcel formerly part of 2817 W. Beecher).
4. R18-081. Administration. Resolution to agree to terms requested by Fluresh, LLC to not exercise its retained oil, gas and all other mineral rights in such a way that involves use of the surface land at 1751 W. Beecher Street, and authorize the Mayor and City Clerk to sign any agreement or deed to that effect.
The meeting is open to the public and the public is encouraged to attend.
To view agendas and minutes from previous meetings please visit our Agendas and Minutes section under Reference Desk