Transferring Service & Billing Information
Water/Sewer Billing & ServicesMoving in? Sign up for residential water/sewer utilities online by clicking here
- This form is for all residential homes up to and including 4 unit apartments.
- Please note you will need the following information:
- Service Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Drivers License
- Landlord/Tenant information (including lease)
- Service start date
- You may also sign up for services in person with the above information.
- This includes apartment complexes with 5 or more units. Multi-unit properties with 4 or less units should fill out the standard Residential Water/Sewer service application above.
- You may also call our offices to disconnect services during normal business hours by dialing (517) 264-4821.
- Sign up for Auto-Pay and have peace of mind that your bill will always be paid on time, in a safe and secure manner.
- Payment will be taken from the authorized checking/savings account on the due date every month.
- No late fees! Ever!
- Saves time, postage and checks.
- Email billing delivers your monthly water/sewer bill, shut off & past due notices to your inbox on the same day they are generated! No waiting for USPS
- Emails are will come from BS&A (our utility billing software) with the subject line of "Your City of Adrian Water & Sewer Bill is Attached."
- Please check your spam/junk folder if you are not receiving your bill.
- The Billing & Services Department is responsible for the reading of all meters, inspecting new/changed meters, disconnecting services (by request, for non-payment or for non-compliance), providing a free general inspection of residences in regard to water leaks/loss and handling general concerns about meters and billing. Meters are read and bill are calculated on a monthly basis.
- For 2021-2022 fiscal year rate sheets click here.
- For 2022-2023 fiscal year rate sheets click here.
The City of Adrian Utilities Department is located on the first floor of the City Hall Building located at
135 E. Maumee Street in downtown Adrian next to the historic Croswell Opera House.
The Utilities Department is open by appointment only through May 31st. Beginning June 1st City Hall will be open to the public for normal operating hours:
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm, or you may call (517) 264-4821.
Utilities Office Manager
135 E. Maumee St.
Adrian, MI 49221
Business Hours Emergency Phone:
After Hours Emergency Phone: