Water/Sewer Billing & Services
The City of Adrian Utilities Department is located on the first floor of the City Hall Building located at
135 E. Maumee Street in downtown Adrian next to the historic Croswell Opera House.
The Utilities Department is open for walk-in customers:
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm, or you may call (517) 264-4821.
- The Billing & Services Department is responsible for the reading of all meters, inspecting new/changed meters, disconnecting services (by request, for non-payment or for non-compliance), providing a free general inspection of residences in regard to water leaks/loss and handling general concerns about meters and billing. Meters are read and bill are calculated on a monthly basis.
- Please note you will need the following information:
- Service Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Drivers License
- Landlord/Tenant information (including lease)
- Service start date
- You may also sign up for services in person with the above information.
- You may also call our offices to disconnect services during normal business hours by dialing (517) 264-4821.
- Sign up for Auto-Pay and have peace of mind that your bill will always be paid on time, in a safe and secure manner.
- Payment will be taken from the authorized checking/savings account on the due date every month.
- No late fees! Ever!
- Saves time, postage and checks.
- Go green with email billing and have your monthly bill delivered to your inbox on the same day it is generated!
Utilities Office Manager
135 E. Maumee St.
Adrian, MI 49221
Business Hours Emergency Phone:
After Hours Emergency Phone: