Field Rental Pricing
Field Rental Reservation Calendar
Below is a descriptive list of each of the City of Adrian’s Athletic fields and facilities that are available to be reserved. The listed outdoor fields and courts, when not reserved, are available to the general public to be used on a first come first served basis. Any organized for-profit or not-for-profit group wishing to use the field MUST first make the reservation and pay the associated fee. If a facility has been reserved then that group has priority right to the facilities’ use, all others must vacate upon their arrival. If a field has been prepped for game play all parties must stay off the field excepting the group that has reserved the field.
ISLAND PARK (1090 N. Broad St.)
- Baseball Field #1 (back): 50 ft. pitching rubber with 70 ft. bases, skinned infield, block structure dug-outs, available concession stand building, restrooms are by field #2.
- Baseball Field #2 (middle): 46 ft. pitching rubber on mound and 60 ft. bases, grass infield, block structure dugouts, near restrooms, soft-toss station.
- Baseball Field #3 (front): 46 ft. pitching rubber with 60 ft. bases, skinned infield, block structure dug-outs, near restrooms.
- T-ball Field East
- T-ball Field West
HERITAGE PARK (3221 N. Adrian Hwy.)
- Softball Fields #1 , 2, 3, & 4: Near Bathrooms, pitching and base distances can be set at various lengths, Concession stand, picnic tables.
- Soccer Field #1
- Soccer Field #2
- Soccer Field #3
- Soccer Field #4
- Soccer Field #5
- Soccer Practice Field #1
- Soccer Practice Field #2
PARISH PARK (721 Erie St.)
- Basketball Court
RIVERSIDE PARK (321 S. McKenzie St.)
- Baseball Field: Field can accommodate either 54/80 or 60/90 ft. pitching and base distances, grass infield, pitching mound, near restrooms, soft-toss station.
- Basketball – Full Court:
- Basketball – ½ Court:
- Sand Volleyball Courts #1, #2, & #3
TRESTLE PARK (302 Hunt St.)
- Baseball Field: 46 ft. pitching rubber on mound and 60 ft. bases, grass infield, near restrooms, soft-toss station.
To reserve one of these fields please contact Jason Lawrence, Parks & Forestry Department at 517-264-4874 or email@example.com