Apply to be an Election Inspector!
Would you like to become an Election Inspector? Apply Now!
The City of Adrian is always accepting applications for election inspectors to work. To apply to become an election inspector, review the qualifications and requirements below, and submit your completed application to the City Clerk.
- Must be a qualified and registered elector of the State of Michigan.
- Must be 18 years of age; a person who is 16 or 17 years of age may be appointed with special conditions.
- Must be able to work be able to work from 6 a.m. to approximately 9:30 p.m. on Election Day.
- Must have transportation to and from polling location. Shall have a good clerical ability to perform duties.
- Computer experience.
Requirements & Duties
- Must fill out and submit an
- Open and close the polling place location.
- Set up voting booths, tables, precinct supplies and voting equipment.
- Able to use a laptop computer to record voter history.
- Issue voters their ballot.
- Assist voters in any phase of the voting process.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Chairperson.
- Paid training and pay for election day work.