Boards and Commissions: Openings
- Adrian District Library Board
- Board of Review
- Election Commission
- Historic District Commission
- Planning Commission
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Downtown Development Authority
Thank you for your interest in serving on a City of Adrian board or commission. The Adrian City Commission requires that every member of a board or commission meet the following qualifications:
- Appointee is not in default to the City.
- Appointee is a registered elector of the City.
- For most Boards & Commissions, appointee should be a resident of the City.
Application-City Board or Commission
Application-Adrian City Commission
Applications for City of Adrian boards or commissions may be submitted at any time. Please fill out the application and either email the completed form to Boards and Commissions Applications, or mail the application to:
Mayor Angela Sword Heath
C/O Michelle Dewey
135 E. Maumee Street
Adrian, MI 49221